Skip to Main Content
- Understands how culture impacts society.
- Understands that different cultural perspectives lead groups to interpret the same event differently.
- Understand that the interaction between cultural groups can result in sharing products and ideas, consensus, compromise or conflict.
- Understands how the physical features of the Earth impact communities and regions.
21st CENTURY SKILLS
- Critical Thinking: I can create broad and narrow research topics or questions.
- Problem Solving: I can identify what I know about a topic and what I still need to learn.