World History: Leadership & People
- Understands the impact of leaders on their country, society, and time period.
U.S. History: Transformation
- Describe the impact of change on the physical and cultural environments.
21st Century Skills: Initiative & Responsibility
- Meeting quality standards: Organizes time and resources to accomplish a task and double checks work for accuracy and craftsmanship.
- Conduct short research projects to answer a question (including a self-generated question), drawing on several sources and generating additional related, focused questions that allow for multiple avenues of exploration.
- Is skilled at using several credible sources to investigate a complex topic.